Thursday, May 16, 2013

Debora & Samuel Engagement Session

Ok so I'm still trying to figure out this "blog" thing so please bare with me. As a growing photographer I'm always looking for ways to expand and improve so this will be some of my focus until I become more comfortable with it. I believe many photographers blog a session to let clients experience it as it happened so let's see what I can come up with, shall we?
 
{Debora and Samuel Engagement Session}
 
I will be the photographer for this lovely couples wedding May 25th so make sure to keep an eye out for a posting on that day.
 
When Debora contacted me about her upcoming wedding I was excited to meet with her and discuss my package options, she chose to add on the discounted engagement session and I am so glad she did! She told me she was looking for an outdoor location with tall grasses and I knew the perfect spot, with the exception of bugs and such moving around in the grasses of course.
I managed to grab a video clip of Samuel actually singing and playing the guitar for his bride to be, it was crazy sweet and so much fun to witness.
As a women, I can understand being cautious of ones self when having pictures taken. Honestly it's my goal to make all women feel their very best on that day and be happy with the results in the following week. The beautiful Debora finally cracked a real smile along with her groom to be and I think it's a beautiful shot, don't you?
I love when clients bring props, I do my best to always add to my collection but it really sets your session apart from the rest when you bring pieces that are important to you. A friend of theirs made these adorable signs and I'm very glad she decided to bring them along on our shoot.
I try to get all kinds of poses in an Engagement session but I really love a kissing shot, hopefully one day these pictures can bring this future married couple a little reminder of their new love.
Debora had seen a Senior session I did and loved this wall (SO DO I), it was close to the other location so I didn't mind adding this spot to her session.
A quick wardrobe and backdrop change can add so much to a session!

No comments:

Post a Comment